We hope to share our travels and experiences in Italy with our wonderful family and dear friends through this blog. Please add a comment if you have the time!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Intro to strange foods....
Just a few pictures of Italian produce to introduce my grandchildren to some new foods. Missionaries often are invited to members homes for dinner, and to not offend them you have to try some new foods. Yesterday I tried a bite of octupus...though I didn't know it until I had swallowed. So I thought I would share some with you. Not all food here is pizza, too bad, it is pretty good!
I thought I had tried every veggie, looks like I have something to try! ANd the Italian hospital was a place I might not want to stay... I hope you are feeling better and praying nothing happens farther. Sure do love you two!
As a retired military military couple, we have been called to serve our servicemen in Italy. We are grateful for this opportunity to support them and their efforts towards our safety and freedom.
I thought I had tried every veggie, looks like I have something to try! ANd the Italian hospital was a place I might not want to stay... I hope you are feeling better and praying nothing happens farther. Sure do love you two!
ReplyDelete