I think if I can't actually share an authentic Italian restaurant with friends and family, I can at least show it to you. So here are some pictures of local restaurants, and some pictures of food. I haven't learned how to sent smells and taste. Sorry.
So the first picture is a standard, grilled vegetables,
the gelato (so much for my picture loading plan of putting it last), then there is tagliatelli and mushrooms, cheese pizza and Kristin has lasagna. Her little guy is eating that pizza, it may take him a couple days to get there, but even he enjoy's it. We are eating at Cellini's in Sacile (pronounced saw-chili)
Buon appetite!!
Now the way Italians eat is starting around 8-9 o'clock in the evening, and a person would start with the pasta dish (Prima), followed by the grilled veggies (Secondo),
then the meat dish, the pizza or lasagna (Carne), washed down with wine and followed by coffee and gelato...
and they are very tiny, to see an overweight Italian is rare.



As expected, the sites you are seeing are gorgeous, the food looks delicious (how dare those skinny Italians...they need to bulk up and keep up! j/k'ing.
ReplyDeleteMiss you, hope you are happy and well!