Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sunday Goodbye!

Dear Friends and Family,
Don and I are speaking during Sacrament on January 18, at 1:00 before leaving
for our mission to Milan, Italy. Our chapel is 965 Oakwood Dr. Bountiful.
We will have an Open House at our home, after Sacrament meeting at 2:30- 5:00, and would love to say goodbye to our friends and family if you can come by we would enjoy visiting.
We have a blog at ciaodonchris.blogspot.com if you would like to keep up on our adventures. Please check in to sent notes to cheer us on, and keep us aware of your activities and family.
Ciao


1 comment:

  1. Hi, guys! I just put some pictures of your MTC welcome, on my blog. I couldn't sign in to yours to post some here. So lets plan on that when we see you Sunday! We love you! Can't wait to follow your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete