Monday, December 15, 2008

Checking In...

We are busy preparing for the Italy, Milano mission. Frantically learning Italian, thus the ciao "chow" in the blog address. For those of you who may not know, ciao is goodbye and hello, in Italian. We will be leaving at the beginning of 2009. We hope that this blog will be a way to share our mission with you. We hope that you will leave a comment and let us know how you are doing as well.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Don & Chris,
    Received your welcome card. Looks like you are off on a great adventure.

    Your kind of mission sounds appealing to us. We will follow your blog enthusiastically. Tell us all about your experiences.

    We are well and enjoying Denver. I plan to work a few more years before retiring. I suffered the indignity of getting my Medicare Card the other day. Never thought I would be this old.

    Godspeed.

    Len & Elizabeth Carson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your blog. We're so excited about your mission call.

    Gary & Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete